miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

FUN! - DIVERSIÓN!

Esta semana arme un "combo" de desafíos. Por un lado el tradicional de CSI  donde la propuesta era esta:

This week I went for a challenge combo! On one hand Debbí's Case file for CSI:

y por otro lado el reto de Scrapfriends que invitaba a utilizar esta plantilla:

and on the other, Scrapfriends february challenge


El desafío de CSI es más pautado porque obliga a usar ciertos colores y elementos. El de Scrapfriends da mas libertad de acción, proponiendo solo la plantilla. Este combo se me complicó bastante por los elementos que debía incluir. Esto es lo que me salió!!

CSI's challenge is more restricting in that certan colours and elements must be used. Scrapfriends gives a bit more freedon of action but both teach me so much! This challenge was a bit hard because of the elements I had to include to fit both challenges at once . This is what I made of it:


De los elementos propuestos por Debbi en CSI utilicé  "3 de algo" ( las tres fotos iguales), madera en el palito de brochette  al que están "atados" todos los hilos del "zentangle"que dibujé,

Of the elements Debbi suggested we use I chose "three of something" ( the three photos), wood in the little brochette pick to which all the zentangled strings which I drew are "attached" to


 y embossing en seco en la base de la hoja

and dry embossing on the base of the page


La mancha que se ve en el fondo de la propuesta de Scrapfriends la reemplacé por la tela deshilachada. Utilice capricho ( que es la tela que se usa en encuadernación) que pinté con acrílico

The splatter in the back of the Scrapfriends challenge I replaced by  pieces of fabric which I previously dyed by painting with acrylics 



Un verdadero desafío pero bastante dvertido por cierto!

A true challenge but fun in the end!



3 comentarios:

  1. LOVE your layout. The foto is so much fun and I love the leaves and the painted tissue. You combined the two challenges perfectly.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous! Love all the subtle details, like the white bit of embossing at the bottom of the page...nice texture! I love your drawn strings. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I LOVE this composition. The Zentangle strings are a fabulous addition and mirror your photo so beautifully. Also love your journaling around the page and your subtle embossing. Simple but very effective. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!

    ResponderEliminar