viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

1er AMOR VERDADERO - 1st True Love

Para el desafío 57 de CSI que fue este:
This was CSI's challenge # 57:


utilicé como inspiración este bosquejo de Emma Stafrace de Page Drafts

I used Emma Stafrace's Page Draft as inspiration:


Este es mi trabajo final:

And this is what I made of it:


De las cosas que proponían incorporar, incluí los corazones ( muchos de ellos!) las hojas, un fondo liso, recortes troquelados de papel y punches
A estos corazones los hice con papel, cartón y Líquido Dimensional Fotomemorias

Of the elements Debbi suggested using as Evidence, I chose hearts (lots of them!) leaves, a solid background, die cuts and punches.
I made these hearts with paper, chipboard and glossy dimensional varnish:


Para el journalling una de las propuestas era relatar una historia de amor. Este es el cuento del amor pasional que tiene mi nieta por los animales y cómo, a pesar de su corta edad, los trata con extrema dulzura y suavidad. El broche de papel es una creación mía que armé con alambre forrado

For the journalling, one of the options was to docment a love story. I wrote about the passionate love my grandaughter feels for animals and how gentle and loving she is with them even at such a young age



 Gracias por visitar mi blog!
Thanks for visting!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to enhance my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Also see my site :: sailinguntied.com

    ResponderEliminar